Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We cannot identify you by cookies, and the tools mentioned above do not share your personal data with us.
Neptunes Diving Malta understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below.
“Our Site” means this website, www.neptunesdiving.eu
“Malta and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
“We/Us/Our” means Neptunes Diving Malta whose registered address is: Chander Garage, Triq It Turisti, Qawra, St Paul's Bay, Malta, SPB 1470
1. Our Site, www.neptunesdiving.eu, is owned by Neptunes Diving Malta
2. Our data protection officer is Martin Hall who can be contacted at [email protected]
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 5, for example, when contacting us through out contact page. Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
3. Country of origin
4. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
5. IP address (automatically collected)
6. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
7. Operating system (automatically collected)
8. Pages Visited
1. [Providing and managing your access to Our Site;]
2. [Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;]
3. [Supplying Our [products and] services to you;]
4. [Personalising and tailoring Our [products and] services for you;]
5. [Responding to communications from you;]
6. [Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;]
7. [Logging of any Scuba Diving, Snorkeling or Classroom activety with Us in a digital logbook in accordance with Maltese & EU law;]
1. You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
6. Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. [List specific legitimate interests if available].
1. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
2. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
2. In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
1. At any point you want a record of what data we have, or your data deleted. Please email [email protected]
1. You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 14, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible services to you.
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at [email protected], or using the contact details below in section 14.
2. By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for advertising purposes. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
3. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Maltese and EU Cookie Law.
3rd Party Software we use that may place a cookie on your hard drive includes:
Share This - to see how people navigate our site
Facebook - to create custom audiences of web visitors
Tawk.to - to allow you the user to instantly message us through Our Site
1. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
2. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
3. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13.1.The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
13.2.The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
13.3.Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
13.4.The right to restrict processing;
13.5.The right to data portability;
13.6.Object to processing of your personal data;
13.7.Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Back to Top